Horizon™ acoustic solutions allows shapes to appear floating from ceilings and walls while increasing acoustic performance. With five geometric shapes, slick finished edges and clean hidden fixings, Horizon™ acoustic panels allow an easy yet good looking feature for hospitality spaces, open plan offices, meeting rooms, education facilities and lobbies.
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, however screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. If you would like to see a sample of any product shown on our site, please contact your local branch.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
- Can be subtle or a feature design for small or large spaces
- Low VOC – beneficial for IEQ
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade
- Does not contain formaldehyde, crystalline silica or other carcinogens, common to traditional fibrous absorbers
- Cleanable and easily demountable
- Hides ceiling services
- Includes high recycled content and is recyclable at the end of its life
Dimensions: Rectangle (2400 x 1200mm), Square (1200 x 1200mm), Circle (1200mm Dia), Right Angled Triangles (1200 x 1200mm), Hexagons (1100mm across the flats)
Application: Indoor Application